CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Monday, January 28, 2008

Take Two and Stay Up Until Morning

What happens when you take two Excedrin with a Diet Coke for a splitting headache when you have been avoiding caffeine for two years? You are wired until about two in the morning with nothing to do but re-design your website and make a new blog header!

If you stumble onto my site, you'll see I have a whole new color scheme and I have removed several jewelry items. (Friends can order binky clips and earrings through me so long as I still have the supplies. Otherwise I am done making them.) Don't freak out, the bracelets are staying up. I will still make those but since my moods tend to change swiftly, you might want to place an order for anything you have really been wanting. I am dropping my bead inventory to a more manageable size and there will be some bead colors I no longer stock. This is so we can turn the new playroom closet into my "bead room" and I can close and lock the doors to keep Aiden from swallowing too many of my supplies!

You might also notice I added birth announcements and photo editing to my site. While I am spending all this time in photoshop any ways, I might as well be paid for it! I need to put up some example images in the next several weeks. Ohhhhh, the projects!

Speaking of which, I came home from San Marcos with an Xterra full of goodies! We hit the Pottery Barn outlet pretty hard. Half of the items are gifts but I did find the COOLEST magnetic chalkboard for FIVE DOLLARS!!! No lie! It's about two feet long and a foot wide and is ridiculously heavy. But I can't wait to get it up on the wall! I got a few other decorating and organizing items and Aiden got a set of surfer twin sheets that match the brown & blue surf bedding I got from PBK on clearance last year. SCORE! Honestly, I didn't pay more than $20 for any one item. The savings from that store alone were worth the trip and the cost of the gas. Girls, we need to do a run out there later this spring before the back-to-college rush hits. The clearance aisles were the best things ever. Some of my things were $2 - $5 that are regularly $29-$60 in the catalogs. We'll organize a caravan road trip!

PC News: Kits will come but maybe not this week. TONS of new things going on. You'll hear a lot more in February. I know we are all excited for new stuff to scrap with!


Brian & Aiden: You two really are my whole life. I love you both very much and truly am beyond happy. It's hard to believe that things could possibly get any MORE fun but I know they will as Aiden grows. We're in for some really great times this year!

No comments: