CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Toothy Grin

No one will care but Brian and I - still, we're SO excited that Aiden has cut his first tooth! That little thing has caused us so much trouble this week, I'm glad it finally broke through! I was very surprised to feel it when I stuck my finger in Aiden's mouth earlier this morning. It's small and sharp - exactly what I needed while breastfeeding!

Brian got to have a play day and we have some new plants in the back yard but no scrapbook pages got done so there's no pretty pictures to post.

Cool Link: OptOutPrescreen.com
Get your name off those credit card mailing lists so you don't have to worry about shredding those offers up or one little envelope falling into the wrong hands. Great resource. And for those worry warts out there, it's legitimate and recommended on the FTC website.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Thanks for the site! THAT IS GREAT! Loving the new layouts!