CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Saturday, November 3, 2007

All-Night PC Party!

Yeah, it's after 1:30 am and I'm up chatting online with the other Chicks about all the new stuff on Peppermint Creative and helping out with small, last-minute details. I really like debut night!
Okay, my blog tips are up on Miss Mint's Blog: http://www.peppermintcreative.com/blog/


The 30% off sale is going on, too and so is the raffle! Check the blog - every time you spend $10 you get entered into the drawing for gift cards. Miss Mint rarely does this so take advantage of it!

Can you tell I'm really addicted to this scrap stuff? I couldn't have picked a better screen name! For anyone who wants to start, these favorite kits of mine are WELL worth the $1.40 sale price:









1 comment:

Alisha said...

Tay - I love it...maybe I should start scrapbooking online instead of trying to find time to pull all my stuff out and put it all over the table to have the kids wake up and get into it! HAHA..seriously though. I love the post below with the leaves photo...absolutely PERFECT! Great work, as usual!