CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Sunday, November 4, 2007

2 in a row

Aiden surprised us by popping that second bottom front tooth today in church. He sure was a handful and LOUD! I didn't hear hardly any of Brian's lesson. Two teeth in 24 hours? No wonder he's been an animal lately! I'm really hoping this new fussy, clingy behavior of his was all teeth cause I want my sweet, laughing Aiden back.
I haven't even touched photoshop today. We got home from church, made dinner and promptly moved everything out of all the main areas of the house. I can't wait for tile but the prep work is ridiculous! So strange to have to move out of your house just for floors. Any way, I'm armed and ready with swiffer dusters and orange scented cloths for some serious fall cleaning after all this is done. It's sure to kick up a ton of dust but I think in the end tile will be much better than the builder-grade carpet. (Did I mention we picked a gorgeous stone-look porcelain that we're having pattern-laid? This floor could stand up to nuclear war and still look designer! I'll post pics when it's all done.)

I feel like I can't go another day without posting a LO so here are some old ones:


Hmmm....my style has improved. Well, that's why I haven't scrapped everything in order! But I guess I can't help it - his book will get better as I go along. Let's just hope it's not too obvious!

No comments: