CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Friday, October 10, 2008

Remind Me Next Year...

That fall is a very busy time for me so I shouldn't over-commit myself, no matter how open the my schedule looks in May! I love scrapping. I love crafts. I love Halloween. And I'm not missing out on any of it! (Just sleep....) LOL! Here's a little eye candy of what I've finished in the last 48 hours:











Most of it is Jen Wilson's Whoo's Halloween Papers and Halloween Holiday Collection Accessories. Of course a bit of Miss Mint's Witches Brew Papers & Elements are in there, too!
Both designers should have new Halloween items out in the next 2 weeks so save your pennies!

FREEBIES!
As you can imagine I have a few more Halloween cards than I need! Local friends are welcome to come pick out a completely free handmade card. Honestly, please do. If you can read this, you can have a card. Otherwise they'll just sit, collect dust and then I'll have to try and give them away again next year. Get 'em while they're fresh!

Trivia: TRUE OR FALSE?

Tay did not celebrate Halloween after her fifth grade year (1991) until her first Halloween as a homeowner in 2001.

Leave your answer in the comment section and I'll use a random number generator to select a winner, who will get a FREE prize of their choice: earrings, halloween shelf sitter or a handmade card set! Winner will be chosen on Sunday 10/12 so hurry & post your guess! (To be fair I should add that the earrings & shelf sitters were already made for a craft fair for this weekend and I'm anticipating leftovers. Once I have the extras back and the winner has selected her prize, everyone is welcome to come buy the rest at clearance prices!)

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Ha ha! I would believe it with how things were for you. I would say TRUE! Great angels on your pics, girl! You dont need me! You're doing great work.

Alisha said...

My guess is TRUE. You are a busy girl! Let me know if I can help out at all...we still owe you one free babysitting! :)

Megan Turnidge said...

Ooooh! FABULOUS projects, Tay! I just love Halloween... so many fun projects!

Ummm... I'm going to say TRUE. ;)

Western Family said...

Hey Tay,
My guess is TRUE. I know you met Brian at a Halloween party so I am guessing that is why you love it so much. Yes there are some leftovers from the craft fair. Will call you tomorrow and bring you what I have and after I do some early christmas shopping.

larshannon said...

Yep, true.