CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween Decor Pics

Some quick pics of some of the Halloween decor I put up this year. These are kind of lame and dull - I'll see if I can get a better shot of my entry way and all it's details. It's pretty done-up!



These are the Witch letters we are making at our craft day. I did mine early because I won't be able to make them on that day (I'm teaching a craft myself). I used different paint colors and techniques so this isn't how everyone's will look.



I thought this looked cute hanging from the hook under my little hall mirror. I added the S monogram a couple months ago and have really liked it!



LOVE this! I picked the spider up last year on clearance for $3 and I think she looks really great high up on our entry wall with the vinyl lettering under her!



And this is the project I am most proud of: my tri-colored front door vinyl! This took a bit of time and 4 separate vinyl cut runs, including 2 full sheets of orange, but it was worth it!

Edited To Add: The font is Inkster. It's a pay font and can be purchased here!

I've really gotten into Halloween over the last two years. Kelsey is probably to blame for some of it (LOL!) but I also love all the candy & family fun. I'm not into scary things but it's easy to find cute decor. Now I just need to find the time to FINISH all the handmade decor projects I have started! Will post pics of those, too!

No comments: