CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Friday, March 14, 2008

NEWS!

New stuff is coming soon to Peppermint Creative! The promised sale will be on and you can see the new kit, paper pack and embellishments! I am just itching to post my new LO's here but you'll see them soon enough. (A new freebie kit is in the works but we don't have it yet so I'm not sure about it's release date. All I know is it has some great stuff for girl pages!)

Want a sneak peek AND a Mint Freebie? Get over to the Shutterfly blog to see their feature on Miss Mint! The downloadable Easter page has some "new" papers on it I haven't seen before. ;)

Before I go, here is a page I scrapped using Jen's products with pictures of Aiden actually wearing his sunglasses:



He is SUCH a ham!

No comments: