CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Monday, October 22, 2007

Vacay!

We're back from Oklahoma with about a hundred pictures to sort through and scrap! We had a great trip and even got to have a date night out. You can't beat that!

I'm going to try to hold off on layouts because Miss Mint has some new stuff coming and I'll need fresh pictures to scrap so I think I'm going to save the pumpkin patch & farm photos for that. Here's one of my favorite candids from this weekend:



Aiden's first plane trip went better and worse than I thought. He didn't cry or fuss too much but he did squeal on the plane. LOUDLY. I was honestly surprised by how many people didn't seem to care and even more surprised by how many folks - men and women - paused to play with him. Babies are great ice breakers I guess.

Poor Brian, I think my breastfeeding in public makes him uncomfortable. I use a cover up and am careful not to come close to flashing boob but he doesn't understand why I wouldn't find a bathroom more comfortable. (No way I am going to nurse Aiden with nothing to sit on but a toilet!) I guess I have to say that I never thought I would be so unconcerned about nursing in front of a terminal full of people but yeah, it really didn't bother me. Funny how things change when your body isn't yours for over a year!!

I am really missing the weather in Oklahoma. It's like our Decembers. Crisp mornings, sunny, semi-warm days and evenings that cool off as soon as the sun is down. It was GORGEOUS weather! And torture to come home to eighty-something degrees but we brought a cold front with us. I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!

1 comment:

susie said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love Peppermint Creative! I'm completely random in my styles...sometimes clean and simple, sometimes grungy and blended. That's so cool that you're on her team. Your LO's are awesome! I really like them. I'll be checking your blog more often! :)