CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Signature Style?

I was telling Kelsey on the phone this morning that I wish my layouts had their own signature style. Like when people see one of my pages online or in a Gallery, I want them to somehow know it's one of mine. I don't know how to accomplish this, but I guess eventually a style will emerge. (For right now, I think people know it's my stuff because everything is smothered in stars! LOL!!)

Here is a layout I finished yesterday of Aiden's adorable cowboy picture:



I really am proud of myself on this one. Miss Mint doesn't have a specific cowboy kit so I had to hunt around for every single element and recolor them all to match. I used something like 11 different kits & sets to get all these pieces!

I'm sick this morning. I caught Aiden's cold. The only thing worse than being sick and miserable is also having a sick, miserable, teething baby! Ugh. And I have to go pack.....

I'll post more when I get back from my trip - I know I'll have a dozen new pages to scrap AND Miss Mint is due out with some new stuff this week! WHOO-HOO!!

No comments: