CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blogmail: The act of using one's blog against them

Brian informed me last night that he reads my blog every day and, depending on how many layouts I posted and what the house looks like when he gets home, can determine if I "farted around on the computer all day" or not. I don't think this is very fair but he's not the first to blogmail, I'm sure.

Any ways, here is the page I made for the huge, double-dipped caramel apples I made yesterday. And Brian, I made the layout on Monday night and just put the picture in this morning!



The picture hardly does them justice. The apples are enormous and they have so much caramel on them that one whole bag only covered these two apples. (Aiden doesn't need one!) I've never made them before but they were pretty easy. The best tip I got was to put the apples in the freezer for about 15 minutes to make sure they were nice and cold. It kept the caramel on them instead of it all running off and pooling at the bottom. Not bad for my first try, if I may say so myself!

Well the Gator just woke up and I need to go get ready to meet the girls for lunch. I'll post more tomorrow! (Because I have to get something done before Brian gets home....)

1 comment:

susie said...

LOL...that is so funny! My DH comes home for lunch each day and I never know what time it's going to be. He has to walk right past the window where the computer is and I'm always getting caught!

Love the caramel apples. I make some each year and your LO is good inspiration! thx!