CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hybrid Addict

I finished two more hybrid projects today! These are so much fun, especially since they make my house look more decorated! You can't beat custom, one-of-a-kind decor. So here's what I got done:





I posted them in the gallery at PC so people can do the same crafts. I'm always flattered when someone leaves a comment or e-mails me saying they did a hybrid just like mine.

What Else Is New: I am sticking to my non-resolution and focusing on each day as it occurs. I have gotten lots of little chores done - like lemon oiling my antique table and packing away the baby items Aiden no longer uses. It's been hard to drag myself away from photoshop, especially with such a cool kit like After Midnight fresh-out, but I have done it! Now I just need some new pictures of Aiden to scrap....Kelsey, don't you have ANY free weekends in January?!!

No comments: