CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

For Brian

Blog posts are no fun for me unless there is something scrapped that I can post along with it! I pulled myself away from scrapping MORE hybrids to finish up this page:



Brian is a super dad. With super muscles - I can't hold Aiden for very long with all of his squirming but Bri can go for hours! Aiden really loves you, babe. It's heart warming to see him squeel and bounce when you get home, anticipating the play time he knows is coming.

Right now Aiden is asleep but when he wakes up we're going to run our errands. I can't WAIT to have everything completed this afternoon! I'll post pictures as soon as we're allowed to. ;)

No comments: