CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Monday, January 7, 2008

Day Out

Aiden took a long nap this morning, which let me straighten up the house a bit, get ready and then we went to the park and had lunch with friends. It was SO NICE to get out of the house and see the girls after we have all been out of town for so long! The kids have all grown so much, it's amazing how much they change in just a month.

The park was crawling with cuties. Check out these two studs:

This is what I imagine baby boys talk about:



It's so much fun to see our little babies turn in to toddlers right before our eyes! We're going to have to make park days a weekly thing again. Aiden really enjoys the time outdoors...and he naps so well when we get home!

For The Grandmas: Aiden has added to his name to the short list of words he can say. It's an absolute riot to hear him say "Aye dee"! (Luckily Aiden has a name full of vowel sounds that are easy for him to say.) This morning while I was changing his diaper, I was encouraging him by repeating "Can you say Aiden?" After hearing me repeat it several times he looked up and said "Kuh' Sss' Aye dee?" (Can Say Aiden?) That made me laugh out loud! Nine months and he already has a sense of humor!

2 comments:

Tara said...

You crack me up!

Alisha said...

So cute! I love the little comments you have added! It's so fun once they really start talking!