CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Call From Canada

So guess who I was on the phone with for three hours last night? That's right, Miss Mint herself! She's a hoot! We talked scrap stuff & shop for most of the time and it was quite an enjoyable evening of chatting with someone I feel like I have known for a long time. (I guess e-mail lets more personality show through than I thought!) She's hilarious in person and so creative - I wish I could do half the stuff she does! Would you believe she actually encouraged me to design as well? I would like to. Not the same type of stuff, I think birth announcements & invites is my cup of tea, but I want to make my own bright papers to use on my items and she was beyond encouraging. We tossed around a lot of ideas: things for my website, things for her shop.....we only got off the phone because we used up all the minutes on the calling card! Oh, and in case you were wondering, NO, she didn't tell me her real name. I didn't even ask. Truth be told, I like the mystery and I'll probably still call her Miss Mint, even if she plasters her name all over the site. But Miss Mint, pictures are a MUST some day! It would be nice to put a face with an......alias?!! LOL!

I hope you girls have saved your pennies because now it's time to start hoarding some bucks - the shop is going to be FULL of new items! I don't know how she's coming up with all these things but there are some pretty hot new products debuting, both scrap stuff and hybrid stuff. Sorry we all have to wait a month for them (I do, too) but they'll be worth it!

No comments: