CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Where is my cold front?

Although I got some GREAT deals at The Children's Place on some short sleeved polos for Aiden to wear in this heat, I am ready for some cooler weather. I'm ready for more walks in the cool breeze, jeans & hoodies, thick baby blankets on Aiden and hot soup in bread bowls! I love cool weather!

I took lots of adorable pictures this week that I can't wait to scrap! I finally got one layout done:



I really like getting everyone together for playdates. I have the best group of friends out here!

Alright, now I have to run to get ready because I have a meeting with bishoprick members about a calling. I think that means it's big......ugh. Not what I need while breastfeeding a teething heathen!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

That is adorable! Need a copy for my girls that says man loves the ladies! =)