CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Getting Ready for Halloween!

I have decided that Brian has had entirely too much fun being an anti-holiday decoration scrooge so we have struck a deal. We're going to skip the Christmas outdoor decorations since we'll be out of town for most of it and we're going to do the place up for Halloween since it's the only holiday we will be here to celebrate. Besides, it's been AGES since I did any real decorating for the holidays and having Aiden gives me a good enough excuse. Oh, and I get to go pick out new stuff from Hobby Lobby! WHOO-HOO!

What's fueling my desire to decorate even more is the new Halloween kit Miss Mint released. As part of the creative team we get the kit before it hits the shop and have a day or two to scrap our pages with it. These pages are then included as "inspiration" layouts in the newsletter and in the gallery to help sell the kits. This kit is pretty cool! Bonus: Everything is on sale at 20% off this week at PeppermintCreative.com! Go get this kit!! Here are some layouts I did:








The last one is a card to send to the grandparents. I put Aiden in some Halloween jammies and snapped some pictures. I'm no Kelsey but they worked well enough as placeholders for the real Halloween pictures!! (Note to Kelsey: I'm realizing that I'll need to have holiday pictures done WAAAAY in advance so I have something to scrap with! Looks like we'll be doing Christmas pics right after Fall pics!) Hmmm......I'll pick up some props for that when I'm at Hobby Lobby, too. Something saliva-proof!! LOL!!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Tay-I have to tell you I LOVE YOUR BLOG. You are always so STINKING FUNNY!! Your scrapbook pages are so cute. You do such a great job! Have fun at Hobby Lobby. I've been banned from that store by my hubby because I spend WAY TOO MUCH $$ in there! HAHA!!