CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gone For New Floors!

My computer is going to be unhooked tonight and I'll be cut off from the world as I know it (LOL!) while we put in the new floors. I'm so excited, though! The office is completely cleaned out and ready to have carpet removed tonight. I pulled out all my halloween decorations today AND cut some really cute orange, black & white vinyl. (You'll have to come take a peek at my front door if you're in the neighborhood!) So many fun things, so little time!

Before I go, here are some quick shots of the card I made for the World Card Making Day hybrid challenge:







I sent out the first of the gift cards today and it's been so fun to have my friends share a new hobby with me! I'm still giving away gift cards to anyone who completes & photographs a hybrid using Miss Mint's or Jen Wilson's stuff between now and Halloween so go on, make something fabulous and let us see!!!

While I'm away, feel free to drop in on Miss Mint's blog. She's had a bunch of great articles this week and the Halloween fun is just beginning, so if you need some super cute & unique gift ideas for teachers, neighbors & friends, check it out! Of course you can always take a peek at these inspiring projects from her gallery:

Halloween Party Invite & Envelope

Trick or Treat Bag Toppers

Tay's Hybrid Decor Sign

I'll post pics of the new floors and all the new halloween decor when the computer gets hooked back up!

No comments: