CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Friday, March 21, 2008

He Had It Coming

Brian mentioned in passing at work a few weeks ago that he thinks the character Dora is annoying. (Not that I disagree, I just can't figure out why this would have come up at his office. Sounds more like mommy park-bench chatter to me!) Any ways, Brian's birthday is tomorrow so his co-workers bought him a gourmet cake from one of the downtown bakeries today. When he went to go get a slice, he was greeted with a full-blown pink & purple Dora birthday party! There were balloons, character cake toppers and gifts of Dora figurines. (I was disappointed to hear there weren't Dora party hats - I would pay good money for a picture of Brian in one!) The funniest part of the story is that they all spent the rest of the afternoon quoting Dora. Brian was still doing it after he got home! I heard him changing Aiden's diaper, saying "Hola means Hello!"

So my 32 year-old had a Dora birthday party at work today! (Four year-old girls all over the world, eat your heart out.) Tiffany, you rock! Best practical joke ever!


3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Now that is hillarious. Did someone take pictures of that? I would have died laughing if I were there. How cute.

Alisha said...

HAHAHA....hang on let me stop laughing. That is awesome! I didn't know he LOVED Dora that much. Does he want some Dora books?

emblair said...

Sweeeeet! Sounds like a great group of co-workers! Happy Birthday, Brian! And you'd better watch out a Chritmas time....