CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Teething is only traumatic for parents!

Aiden woke up around 1 am screaming and he didn't quit until he was exhausted just before 8 am. We thought it was gas and gave him everything we safely could. When he finally nursed, I noticed he was using an odd new latch-on so I checked his bottom gum and saw two faintly lighter color dashes in his swollen pink gums. TEETH! Baby Oragel finally calmed Aiden down so he could sleep. It's 1 pm now and he won't let me lay him down but he will sleep in my arms so at least my ears aren't ringing with his crying...


Cool Link: www.ColicCalm.com
The absolute best anti-gas, anti-spit-up, anti-hiccup medicine we have found. Note: it doesn't work for teething pain!

No comments: