CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Peppermint Creative HYBRID CT Call!!!

Peppermint Creative is having a call for HYBRID CT members!

REQUIRED: Applicant must own or have access to a personal craft cutting machine that accepts SVG, GSD or EPS file formats (such as the Silhouette, Cricut and Wishblade) and must have experience importing files to create vinyl wall art or hybrid crafts.

Read about the Hybrid Call & Apply At Peppermint Creative!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Can't tell you how sad I am that I missed this one! I follow your vector page but not normally a blog....I feel like I'm intruding somehow.... :O)
If you have someone who dropped out I'd love a chance!
Thanks for awesome vectors...you rock!
BTW....can you do a Happy New Year design? Taking down Christmas and need something new!
Thanks!