CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Friday, September 7, 2007

Way Too Hot!

It's entirely too steamy this time of year. I LOOOOOVE the fall but really, September is just as bad as August. By the way, the average first day of a cold front hitting is September 21. Last year the first one hit Sept 19 and it was 75 during the day and 60 at night for a few days. (I keep track of these things!) I already have dibs on an outdoor photo shoot with Kelsey the first weekend it cools off. I am just DYING for some shots of Aiden outdoors in natural light! But I'm not willing to risk heat stroke trying to take them now....

I can't get a grip on how fast the year is coming to a close. I had Aiden in March, only the 3rd month into the year, and now we're 3.5 months from the end of it. I simply cannot believe how time flies when you have a baby! Worse, my schedule is filling up so quickly. I just bought a 2008 planner today because my I know my parents will soon be asking what we are doing for new year's. (They always do that. Any year they don't see us at Christmas they nearly have a panic attack and insist on seeing us for New Years. I'm so glad all us kids are married this christmas. Now we can force my folks to grow up!)


Cool Link: www.Woot.com
Everyday one item is at an awesome deal. And it's always something completely random.

For your outdoorsy guy: www.SteepandCheap.com
Same idea as Woot but it's always camping & outdoor gear. Brian LOVES this site!

No comments: