CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Monday, September 10, 2007

Scrap For Charity

I stumbled across a really great website that sells one very large and very special digital scrapbooking kit every month and donates 100% of the profits to charity. The kits are amazing - honestly the best money can buy - and at $8, they're a steal for what all you get. Check them out and if you see something you love, BUY IT! Once the month is over, you can never get it again!

Cool Link: www.SongbirdAvenue.com
Digital Scrapbooking Charity site!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Hey...I found your blog because Kelsey links to it. You are so funny...commenting back to your last blog. I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS! I can't believe they are almost here. I wish I could deck my house out too, but it is going to happen slowly. Everything costs money!! Thanks for the cool links. Later-