CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Friday, December 26, 2008

Little Holiday Reminders

This is the time of year when I reflect on what has past, my goals and my aspirations for the upcoming months. The holidays seem to come in a rush and then screech to a disorienting hault between Christmas and New Years, leaving us lots of time to enjoy family, be a kid again and bury all the phones under the couch cushions. This December there have been several occasions when I've been reminded that it is okay to not be perfect. In fact, it's downright best for your family to not even TRY! LOL! Reviewing these last few wild weeks have left me feeling foolish for not letting a few more little chores go and doing more with Aiden, who is growing with each precious second that ticks by. I'm not one who is big into New Year's resolutions so I am fully planning on planning nothing. I'd like to have more out-of-the-house playtime for Aiden and more productive evenings for myself. (Now made possible by the AWESOME new computer Brian got me for Christmas and the INCREDIBLE Bamboo Fun tablet my in-laws gave me!) This also means I can get back to my designing, which I had to put on hold waaaaay back in August when Super Saturday planning began. I've added some gorgeous new fonts to my collection and I'm dying to play with them!

So what's next? This week it's all about family. And after that I'm going to enjoy everything! My sister's baby will be here in just a few weeks, the weather should be turning cold and my schedule looks refreshingly open. Life is good! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday week and capturing every moment! I'll see you in 2009. ;)

1 comment:

Kirstie said...

hey Tay, sent you an email but haven't heard from you