CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Back in the Saddle

And hybriding again! Okay, as I mentioned, more laundry signs were coming. Two new ones using Jen Wilson's products: (click for credits)



This one says "Today I will leave the laundry and enjoy my children". (I used the plural because it sounded the best. This is not a pregnancy announcement!)



Here is a shot of all three hanging! You already know what the first two say. The last one reads: "The most memorable days usually end with the dirtiest clothes". I made that one up because I wanted a sign that mentioned dirty clothes (since wash & laundry had already been used) but it had to be uplifting! These were SUCH fun projects!!!

And here is my favorite project of the day: (click for credits)



Parent's magazine published a tip from a reader who clothespins unmatched socks in her laundry room so she'll know where to find them when the mate shows up. I thought that was a GREAT idea, since I already have two that are lost. I didn't really have anything to clip the clothespin and single socks to, so I thought of glueing the clothespin to a board and mounting it. Well, of course, the board would have to be decorated and I thought it would be really funny if the lost sock had it's own personal ad. (Remember, Match.com says "It's okay to look"... LOL!) And that's how this idea was born.

Okay, back to work. I still have THREE hybrids that are done but not yet photographed. (One uses products not yet released so I can't post it yet.) And then there's all the stuff I bought at Michael's this afternoon.....LOL!

5 comments:

jenn7 said...

All so adorable! :)

Kelsey said...

Wow girl! BUsy, busy busy! No wonder I never see you anymore! Geez! As always, super creative!

Di said...

That single sock dating ad cracks me up! What a cute idea

Megan Turnidge said...

You are AWESOME! ;) I just love your LOs and projects!

Kelsey said...

I want to see more hybrids! UPDATE, Please!