CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Creative Team

After several e-mails with Miss Mint, the owner of PeppermintCreative.com, I think I have finally been accepted onto her creative team! This is pretty cool, not only because I will get free digital scrapbook stuff to be super-creative with, but because everyone will see my layouts online and it will force me to scrap everything that has been sitting since last summer! (All with out having to get out all my scrapbook supplies and take over the kitchen table for a week while I worry about Aiden finding a brad that I dropped!!)

I'll link to my layouts when I have some done. And Kelsey, if I run out of things to scrap but I still have to make the 3 layout minimum per month, I'll just HAVE to start in on the girls! So be thinking of what size layout you'll want. :)


Cool Link: http://www.inchbug.com/1a2.html
Yet again Parent's magazine is providing all of the great links for my blog! This site has cute rubbery bands that can be customized with your name and phone number and slid around bottles and sippy cups that so often seem to walk off. Great idea, even if it is a bit pricey.

Tay's Cheap Alternative: www.wristbands-with-a-message.com
These folks are here in Houston somewhere and will make a regular custom wrist band that you can put around your own sippy cups.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

You crack me up!

Muggle Mom said...

congrats! you will be great at it! can't wait to see your stuff.