CREDITS:

Digital scrap items in the header, layouts and sidebar are by Miss Mint at PeppermintCreative.com or Jen Wilson at JenWilsonDesigns.com

Friday, February 22, 2008

Look At The Time!

Can you believe I actually got something scrapped?!! I'm participating in a challenge so I spent a lot more time on this one than usual. It has GOBS of layers and took me a couple hours - mostly because I had to recolor everything!



I'll let you know how it goes. I will probably get booed out of the gallery since I'm on a CT (and that's not always fair to the other gals scrapping with me) but I'm having fun playing along any ways!

This is Aiden, getting in to everything as usual. On this day it was him finding my toiletry kit and playing on the floor in our bathroom with all the bright colored goodies he dumped out. (Whatever buys you a few more minutes of time, right?!!) I really like his "uh, oh" expression and what a little boy he looks like with his disheveled hair, big eyes and that pout!

Yes, I do clean up a LOT of his little messes during the day but I know it's worth it. It would take me too long to explain why a tupperware cabinet or a brightly colored piece of junk mail provides more enriched learning than any video could ever offer your baby. Just know that every time you're picking up the pieces left after the last "experiment", your child has experienced the best kind of learning and that is more than worth the inconvenience!

Seriously, though, it's approaching 2 am and I need sleep! I'll write more tomorrow!

No comments: